She arrived for lunch dressed in one of my favorite outfits. A white form fitting blouse, and black slacks that clung to her bottom as if they were grown there. Strange isn't it, how knowing what gets her hot, is knowing what gets you hot! How much more enticing can it be when a woman of class and character, presents herself as the complete object of your desire?
Our love was a forbidden one. A friendship that grew into a need so powerful, as to blind all logic and reasoning. Risks that drove us into danger, and rewards that left us reliving each moment. There was no fear, only raw adrenaline, that would leave us entoxicated and exhausted, each and every time we met.
We were seated at a booth with a lily white table cloth that extended down on all sides. Slipping her foot out of her shoe, she lifted it onto my lap. I removed her stocking and began to gently caress her. Running my fingers through her toes and massaging her arch and heel. First her right and then her left. It was our way, useen , yet full of meaning, a simple display, but one that resonated with desire. I remember looking into her eyes as a softness appeared on her face. We were in sync once again, and I felt the Dragon stir !
I don't know if you've ever noticed, or for that matter, ever experienced, a strong sensual attraction for another. It allows to indulge yourself. Simple pleasures are but a prelude to a toxic fervor that crashes down upon you and sweeps you away. She was a beauty beyond description. Through her, I learned more about myself than I could have ever imagined. Deep hidden desires that a man can have for a woman, a sexual energy that drives him beyond his own boundaries. Once captured, you are it's slave, but one that is willing and eager. Such is the madness of love!
After enjoying our meal and treating ourselves to a decadent chocolate delight, our time had grown short. Stolen moments, emotions that tug at your heart, leave you anxious and nervous! An illicit tryst that leaves you oblivious to your surroundings, where you and your lover exist alone, and complete.
Exiting the restaurant through the front, we turned to our right and made our way towards the rear of the building. The establishment was close to the road and the lions share of parking lay behind it. Backed by a wooded lot and flanked by an Eckerds Drugstore with a drive through on one side, and a lighting center on the other. It was a warm spring day, the sun was high in the sky and shone brightly down around us. Although business boomed in the evening, the lunch buffet was a little secret and the crowd was sparse, leaving the parking lot largely empty.
Making our way to our cars, we moved in between them to face each other. She leaned against her car and reached out for me as I moved in close. Our embrace was soothing, as if to shoulder each others burdens, we held tight to one another, as the sweet aroma of her perfume filled my nostrils. I reached down cupping her bottom with my right hand, while gently massaging the back of her neck. Our kiss began as a tender moment, as it always did, but would soon give way to an inferno that would engulf us completely.
Feeling her body writhe, I moved my hand around to her front and unbuttoned the top of her slacks. Pulling the zipper down, I reached into her undergarments and down between her legs. I found her bare and smooth, almost childlike as she quivered in response to my touch. Moving my head away and to center, our noses touching, and our eyes locked on each other, I whispered that I wanted her! It was then that a smile came over her face, a wry , knowing kind of grin, the kind that let me know she was turned on by the thought. Once again, the Dragon stirred, and this time, he awoke!
Slowly I scanned our surrondings and noticed a few people making their way to their cars. The drive-thru of the pharmacy was full and attendant was stealing an occcasional glance our way. Strangely, this was like gasoline to a fire, and it ignited my response. In one movement I pulled her blouse out of it's tucked position, allowing it to fall full length over her body, as I gently pushed her slacks and panties down just enough to expose her.
By now, I stood ready and at attention. She was so completely overcome by the fact that we were in plain sight, that her hands trembled as she unzipped my pants and reached in to release me. Squeezing down, she let out a slow moan, as if anticipating the rapture to come. I unbuttoned her blouse and with a lighting stroke, released the clasp, exposing her creamy white breasts to the sunlight.
Everything seemed to move in slow motion as I leaned down for a mouthful of softness. Instantaneously her nipples became erect, reaching out for the warm wetness of my tongue. " Oh my God", she exclaimed, loud enough to be heard across the parking lot, as I barely picked up on the fact that a car had just driven past us. Bending my knee's slightly, I took control and drove myself deep inside her. She was dripping and the smell of her juices enraged me! Our senses were screaming out in every direction. I grabbed her bottom tightly and ground down on her with heavy strokes. Suddenly her eye's widened and her mouth hung open. She was there, and upon seeing her face, so was I !
Leaning in further, I held on as she began convulsing while simultaneously biting down hard on my left shoulder. This was the flash point that ignited an explosion within me, as I lifted her off the ground, pinning her against the car. Slowly, after what seemed and enternity, there was a small squeal, as her naked bottom slid back down the car until she reached the ground.
Our embrace was silent, yet it still pulsated with a residual energy and once it subsided, we would be left exhausted, physically, mentally and emotionally. As I looked up, I could tell that the business at the drive thru had come to a complete stand still. With no more than a few hundred feet between us, I could clearly see their faces. Three women stood in front of the window, their gaze locked upon us. Ever so smoothly, I turned my back to our audience, sheilding my lover as I pulled her pants back up while she fastened her bra and buttoned her blouse. As if to punctuate the intensity that enveloped us, she turned us back towards the onlookers, and kneeled down taking me in her mouth for one last stroke, before tucking her pleasure away. Then she stood and kissed me like never before, there was complete satisfaction in the taste of our love. And I would soon hunger for it again!

No comments:
Post a Comment