It was early and the sun was struggling to lift it's head above the horizon. Dim shades of filtered light penetrated the room, revealing a shapely figure beneath the sheets. Winter was approaching, and the layers of blankets were pulled up snuggly beneath her chin. I stood at the foot of the bed watching her sleep, captured by the peaceful serenity that framed her face. She was beautiful, the rythmic sound of her breathing was soft and quiet. Even in her sleep she was still holding me prisoner, I was her slave and no others, and each day I would remind her of how it was. And today, would start early!
Kneeling down at the foot of the bed, I lifted the covers and slid my head underneath. She wore a tee shirt, wool socks, and nothing else. Her legs were tucked in close, cuddled up, and radiated with the heat from her body. Gently, I pulled them down straight and apart, as I slid further up under the covers and between her legs. She was still deep asleep and never stirred as I repositioned her.
Wrapping my arms around her upper thighs, I lowered my face down to her entrance. Her musty aroma saturated my nostrils, as I took the first long slow lick of her lips. Sliding my tongue down and between, I inserted it in her as far as my mouth would allow. She tasted different this morning, the raw chemical makeup of her body, incubated through the night, left a taste of wild flesh in my mouth. Like a dog who was just beginning to like the taste of his meal, I began to lap at it, slowly at first and then more ravenously as I enjoyed my breakfast.
She was always clean shaven, and soon her cunt, her ass, and my face were all a sloppy mess. Her legs were awakening, and her hips began a slow giration. She was with me now, and I growled like a hungry wolf as I continued my feast. I wasn't long before her legs froze and she began to moan. I pushed and shoved my tongue up hard against her clit, like licking an ice cream cone, except my tongue gets stuck on it.
I released her right leg and slid my index finger up against her butt. The motion of her body soon allowed for it to slide in and out with ease and with that, she seemed to want it thrust further in with each stroke. I kept it still, and she used it like she wanted. With my tongue and my finger, I pushed her over the edge. Grabbing the back of my head, she held me in place as she gushed herself all over me. I thought I would suffocate, but I held in place until her grip eased and I layed my head down upon her thigh.
Good morning my dear.........Yes it is!....... was her only reply.

No comments:
Post a Comment