As she opened the door, the look on her face was pensive, she smiled, but with nervousness in her eyes. She chuckled sheepishly as she asked what I was doing here ? Well, I'm here to have my way with you, I replied, as her grin grew wide! You're crazy she said, as her head began to shake. Part of her was in denial, but as I stepped through the doorway, her eyes became glazed over with the realization that I was serious, and she became silent and still.
My hunger for her was held in check for too long. She knew it as well as I did. It was easy to hold me at bay.....that is.....as long as I allowed it. The distance between us was easily traversed, should the Dragon take flight, and this day, he did! You see, her goodness, and strength of character, were as attractive as her body. And her body, drove me insane!
Maybe in another life, she would have been easily by my side, but in this one, I would have to take her, and I was there to do just that!.........................to be continued.

In another life I would have been very easily by your side. Instead I just wanted my way, for you to take me. I wanted you to teach me things I didn't know about myself. That you did. I crossed all lines of normalcy but learned so much about eroticism. There are memories deeply hidden, comparisons still made, fantasies relived. You touched me deeply and to this very day have a part of my heart. Maybe in another time or place we shall cross paths once again.
ReplyDelete