What shall I tell you? What part of the truth shall you believe. I'am the Dragon, and I speak of truths only imagined by those who could offer only ridicule. Know that the insecurities that shackle you, dissolve in my wake. The spectrum of your life and love are revealed through the prism of a keen eye, and the patience of a lover entranced. Do you not know of the beauty you possess? Shall I paint your world in vivid colors and dress you in soft white linens. Should not the wind blow softly across you face, as whisps of hair frame far away looks that mesmerize my soul ?
Woman ! Stand before me with confidence. Know that all that you are is coveted, and like a barbarian at the gates, I shall summon the most primal of instincts to have you.
Engrage the Dragon. For nothing shall satisfy you more .........................

No comments:
Post a Comment