I love long tasseled hair, barefeet, soft loving eyes, and warm smile.
I love sheer black stockings with a seam up the back, and the scrumptous look of your rear end as I peel them off of you.
I love the smell of a suttle fragrance, but not as much as I love the taste of your sweat.
I love you clean shaven, soft and bald.
I love spanking your bottom, just enough to make you wet, but not enough for you to want me to stop.
I love to feel your nails dig into my back, and your teeth sink into my shoulder, but not as much as holding you down, helpless to my onslaught.
I love hearing you scream with desire, but not as much as your kiss.
I love pulling your hair as I fuck you from behind, but not as much as cupping your bottom in my hands, as I ram home every stroke.
Shall I make love to you? Or is there something more you desire. Look into my eyes woman........and choose.
I love the way you love me.....
ReplyDeleteI love the way you love me.....
ReplyDeleteAnd that is how I will always remember you...
ReplyDelete