Sunday, November 3, 2013

   I never regret, because I've lead with my heart.  My passion crosses lines that would condemn me, and I have lived the consequences.  I would not trade a moment of those details, for they have been some of the most intense of my life.  It  is only when you become aware of the true spectrum of your existence, can you know yourself, and others.  
   Shall I strip you naked and ravage you like an animal, or slowly peel away the layers as your anticipation runs away with you ?
  Fear not, for your desires are made known with just a glance, proximity and chance will lead you to the edge of your dreams.  Perfect prose cannot describe the mountains you shall traverse, but the still silence that remains, will define the soft glistening of your flesh as it rests upon mine.  
As I run my fingers through your hair, kissing your lips and holding you close. Pulling your naked body against me as my eyes flutter into darkness, know that I am everything you need and everything you want................For I'am your Dragon, and there is no other.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment