Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dragon's Delight


  Her gait was slow and measured, it always was, she knew exactly what she was doing.  As for me, my eyes always took a long walk all over her body.  I made no attempt to hide it , and though she rarely met my gaze, she knew too.  Her small little bottom was covered in black leggings that accentuated every curve. 
    Her body was soft, and made for touching.  Although small in stature, her breast were full and succulent, and I wanted nothing more than to have them in my mouth as her naked body writhed in my arms.
   She was a freak.  Just like me, maybe more.  The only difference was, I'd cross every line ................and she knew it !
  Someday soon, I'm gonna take her over my knee, pull those leggings down, and warm her little rear end up.  And let her know, just who the Dragon is.....................

  

No comments:

Post a Comment