Sunday, April 1, 2012

I f I were a Carpenter and you were a lady !

   It had been a long day.  I had just gotten back to the office and was in the process of putting my tools away when I looked across the shop to see a pair of beautiful green eyes staring back at me through the showroom window.  Normally, I don't see customers in the office, I'm either to busy in the field or just concentrating on my job as shop  foreman to ever notice.  Needless to say, I was caught off guard, the light dancing off the clear glass protected her beauty from me and I was left to wonder how such a look could capture my imagination.  I paused only for a moment, long enough to meet her gaze and long enough for her to realize that it was done with purpose.   It was getting late and the clock read quitting time, and for a tired man with responsibilities beyond his job, I resumed my tasks in preparation to leave, but, in true male fashion, I turned to extract one last look , as men always do, only to see her sihouette exiting through the front door.  Damn !   It never occured to me that I would see her again.
    
     My days as lead man in a custom window and door company were filled with demanding builders on short schedules.  Business was booming and house's were going up everywhere, especially at the lake.   My interaction was mostly was mostly with dumb blue collar workers and a few snot nose supervisor, which forced with to wear my "tough guy" most of the time. 
     One particular day I arrived at a home under construction to find a group of carpenters sitting around on break.  I told them that I was here to unload the windows and doors for installation, but that the garage had to many safety supports to allow me to stack them in a safe and orderly manner .  At which point one particularly redneck looking fella said that I would have to wait until they're break was over before they would help me.   Without pause, I strode toward them raising my voice for good measure and exclaimed "  It's gonna be now or I'm gonna drop 40,000 dollars worth of windows and doors in the street and leave you holding the bag !
    As if a miracle had occurred, all six jumped to their feet, made their way to the garage and began removing the safety braces.   As I turned and made my way back to the truck my partner chuckled and said, so that's how it's done eh !   With a quick wink I told him, that's the only language they understand. 
    Most guys revel in their victories and I was no different, that is until a soft voice from behind me questioned my motives.
   Would you really  have left my windows in the street ?  Funny how these things work, it seemed like it took an eternity for me to turn and address my inquistitor.  I didn't recognize her face, but I did recognize her eyes !
    No, I wouldn't have.  These are my windows, that is, until they are your's and now that you are here, I defer to you.  The look in her eyes was pensive, and yet a mile crept across her face , as if to assure me that she understood.   It had been nearly six weeks since our brief encounter at the office and in all honesty, I hadn't given it a second thought.    Seeing her today though, had quite the opposite affect.  She was a brunette, slim, but not to, her hair was curly and almost shoulder length.  Her eyes were just as I remembered, as soft opaline green.  The kind that could easily transfix a man, and  I was no exception.  After an interesting introduction, I found myself  fumbling clumsily in search of ways to keep the conversation going, and with her polite assistance, we indulged ourselves in a harmless flirtation that may have been scarcely  noticeable to the casual observer, but, truth bed told, I wasn't  paying attention to anyone else.  One thing is for certain, when I left for home that day, my thoughts wandered back to recall her senewy frame, and how her jeans extended deep and smooth across the curvature of her derierre.  This day, I realized was different than before, and my inner Dragon flickered to life !
      I imagine that it wasn't but about a week later that I recieved a work order to change out some of the transoms on one of our jobs, due to customer complaints.  This wasn't a common occurence, but not unheard of either, but there was one thing that caught my eye.....the address.
    I'd be lying if I told you that there wasn't a tinge of excitement in me as I pulled up to the lot.  No  one was there, but still I could feel a surge of adrenaline in just being there.   It must  have taken a good four hours to complete the job, and since I was in no hurry to leave, I stretched it a little hoping to get lucky !   I almost didn't.  The day was quickly fading and I  had packed away all my tools and gone back inside for one last quick inspection of my work.   All seemed good and as I turned to go, she suddenly appeared in the doorway.
    It was cool outside but not cold.  She was wearing  a loose fitting sweat suit and her hair seemed a bit disheveled.  Standing there in a quiet kind of distress, she looked as if she was waitng to be rescued and after our last encounter, I felt confident enough to move in close.   Her silence begged for me to question her, and seeing a genuine concern in my eyes, she reached out for me and I responded with a soft caring hug.  There was no query as to her discomfort and no admission either.  Our time was short and she thanked me for having a kind heart.  My response was natural, but maybe just a little to presumtive.   I told that if she ever needed help, to call, and I gave her my number.  
    Looking back, my words emanated from the heart, the duplicity of my concern was at the moment, unrecognizable, and yet it lingered heavy in the air, as if an invitation had been given, and discreetly accepted.  We parted with a soft glance and a warm smile, and although I drove away content,  a hunger was rising up within me.  A desire which churns the imagination, it enveloped me  and saturated my conciouness to a point where I was startled back to reality by the ringing of my cell.  Her words rang clear, they offered no more or no less..........she needed to see  me again.  My reply was simple, you will !
      A couple of weeks passed, and needless to say, my thoughts  of her grew.  I've come to understand that in my mind, if I see it, it  can, and often does, happen !   Well, I had gone places in my mind with her, that only encouraged my need.  A man's lonliness is a secret not easily revealed, much less his desire.........So I waited.
      A couple of weeks later, I walked in to the office to find a pane of glass sitting next to my desk with a post-it note attached, which revealed it to be a replacement for a damaged window, with the name of the customer inscribed at the bottom.   This was it !  I wasted no time in loading up and heading out.  It was dreary cold day, but as I approached the house all my instincts told me that it was sunny and warm.  I could smell her, almost taste her, and if she showed.....I would !
     Replacing a window pane takes all of about 15  minutes, so I reached for my cell phone to let her know that I was there.  Her response seemed cool and calculating, as she sensed something in my voice, and she chose to make me wait, and I did !   I knew that she was only minutes away, but I had been burning daylight way point the past of a resonable explanation, and I nearly bolted.  Much to my relief, I was saved by the sound of tires on gravel.
      I could have met her in the driveway but instead I chose to go through the motions of just finishing up on her window.  Her approach was from behind me and she didn't speak until I felt her shoulder settle in against the back of my arm.   Thank you for coming out to fix my window, she exclaimed !  Her voice was soft and sultry, if she had tilted her head even a degree, it would have come to rest against me.  Slowly turning my head, I gazed down into an emerald sea that glistened below me.   The pleasure was all mine, I assure you,  as she lingered a little closer than she should have .   At almost the exact moment that I turned to face her,  she pulled away and headed towards the back left side of the house.   She gave only a quick glance back, and it was then that I saw it.  It was subtle , yet clear, had I not been looking for it, I would have missed it........but not this time !
      As we reached the master bedroom, she turned to me and asked if I thought she was safe, always meeting with these subcontractors at the lot  that was somewhat remote in it's location to others.   Well, I don't know I replied, as I extended my arm, placing  my hand on her chest and began slowly pushing her back towards the wall. 
    Her resistance  was just enough to ensure that hand wouldn't waiver from it's position.  Once she was firmly pinned against the wall.  I leaned in close, meeting her gaze, and whispered, let's see !.
    No sooner had the words left my mouth, she grabbed my arm with both hands, pushing way and sliding her body to the left along the wall.   Sensing that she was breaking free, she stepped forward enabling me to slip in behind her.  
    Wrapping my arm around her waist and grabbing her left arm just above the elbow.   I forced her across the room and into the master walkin closet, where I again pinned her against the wall, only this time face first.  I let up only momentarily to judge her reaction, it as then that she spun around and leaaped up grabbing my head and neck with both arms and clamped down hard.
   I was caught off guard and surprised by her strength and my first instinct was to drive her hard into the wall, and I did, with her back catching the brunt of the blow.  She wasn't hurt, but she was startled, and eased her grip just enough for me to force her arms away from me, and  as I did, I moved my leg in behind hers and moved forward causing her to lose her balance and fall backwards towards the floor.   Her landing was soft, broken in part by my arm around her waist.   I quickly turned her over face down and straddled her,  forcing both of her arms behind her back and holding them in place.  I moved off of her and to her left side grabbing the waistband of her sweat pants and jerking them down around her knee's  with a force that caused her exposed bottom to reverberate momentarily, revealing a black lace thong that framed her milky white bottom to perfection !

   I was breathing heavy from our struggle, as was she, and for a moment , a quietness enveloped us.  She lay perfectly still until  she felt the cold steel of my knife against her bottom.......and she gasped!  With a flick of my wrist  I cut away each side of her lace and pulled it slowly out from between her legs.  She could only lift her head slightly as her arms were still held firmly behind her.  Still, she turned her head towards me revealing a wry smile and a sparkle  of green dancing beneath a cascade of curly brown hair that engulfed her face.   Without a word, I lifted her to her feet and  placing my boot between her legs, pushed her pants dwon around her ankles, stepping on each leg and lifting her easily out of them
   Without losing eye contact, she began to unbuckle my belt and loosen my jeans.   Already struggling to break free, I kissed her deeply as she succeeded in releasing me.  The energy oozing from her body gave her the pure taste of sex, and I knelt down to taste her again.  As I did, I removed one boot and one pants leg, after which I grasped her bottom with both hands, pulling her in  close to indulge myself, licking her slowly until she began to writhe !

   The floor was hard and cold, so I lay down on it, pulling her down on top of me.   We kissed each other with a passion that had built up for months.  Even the smell of her breath set me aflame.  I would have forever been her slave.........
     Ever so carefully I wrappeed my legs around hers and pulled them apart.  Pushing her arms behind her back,  I took her left arm in my right and her right in my left enabling me to hold them behind her by just lowering my arms down.  
    I adjusted slightly and entered slowly.  She was wet and warm and she was at my mercy.   Unable to move, she was captive to the rhythm of my body, and I began a slow series of thrusts designed to enjoy my capture and revel in her aroma.
     The only place she could rest her head was against my face, and as my intensity grew, our sweat and saliva morphed into a juice that covered us completely.   It was cold out and simple gravity was causing her nose to run, and without hesitation, she rubbed it straight across my mouth and face.  Strangely, a move that would otherwise seem unsavory, sent me into a complete frenzy.  
    I was becoming an animal, and my need to lick her every orafice dry was insane !   pulling tight on her hands, straining  her arms behind her, I widened my own legs in searching for a rhythm and letting the subtle movements of her body guide me toward her ectasy. 
    The only option left to her was to kiss me, and she did !   From that moment on, our lips never parted.  As  I gazed into her eyes, I saw her approach, and it brought me with it.  Pushing over the top, I  gave complete measure to the last few strokes.  Holding the last in deep, rising up, until exhaustion gave way.
    It became still and quiet.   I released her hands and legs and wrapped myself around her.
    I'm not sure how long we lay there, but I dared not move before her ! 
   I'am the "Dragon".   Iam emotional, spiritual, physical and sexual.  These are my tales, so the next time you see your lover..............make them take it...........if they can !   Rawwrrr!!!!!
         

     

No comments:

Post a Comment